My name is Bhekithemba Zvisinavanhu and I am 19 years old. I live in Mpumalanga, Witbank and I am a software developer.
I came up with a solution to #DataMustFall by developing an app that is called Trivia Connect.
- It is a Smartphone app that is compatible for ALL Android devices and it enables the world to access unlimited internet connectivity through a monthly subscription plan of R100.
- It is similar to BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) but it is more advanced because by using it, you can access everything that requires an internet connection (e.g Downloads, Social Media, YouTube etc.).
- I developed the app especially for young people (youth), so that they do not have to spend more money on trying to access information through the internet.
I am currently in need of R150 000 to get my business off the ground so that I can market my software all over South Africa.
The Project FAQs
What is Trivia Connect?
- It is a smartphone app that is similar to BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) and it enables the world to access unlimited internet connection through a monthly subscription plan of R100.
Is it compatible on any smartphone?
- It is only compatible with all Android devices, starting from version 4.0
Does it work with any network?
- The app only works with Telkom Mobile and 8ta,due to their advanced network connection but it can also work in any other countries as long as you use that country's #1 network provider.
How does it work?
- Subscribers, subscribe and download the app via the business's website address, which is Triviaconnect.net