ABOUT THIS PROJECT
Create a sci-fi spacecraft model from a Print out of the flattened model parts.
I would like to make a print file available for people to build their own Sci-fi spacecraft from home for fun.
I am a 3D artist who enjoys making models and all things science fiction.
I was inspired by spacecraft designs I found on the internet and wanted to make my own model and thought it would be a good idea to create one that I could print out on paper and cut out to assemble in real life.
I need to flatten and arrange all the parts of the model onto a flat sheet so it can be printed on paper or cardboard. I also need to add the tags to each part so they can be glued together.
Once the project is funded I will be able to finish making the file and building the model to finalize the design and make it available to all backers as a high-resolution print file.
Pledge R50 = Reward #1! High-Resolution Print File for download
- You will receive a link to the completed high-resolution print file to download so you can build your very own model
- Once the project is funded I will send you a link to be able to download the completed high-resolution file that you can use to print out and make your own model.
Pledge R500 = Reward #2! High-resolution print file download with custom Decal
- You will receive a link to download the high-resolution file with your custom wording on the decal
- Once the project is funded I will replace the wording on the decal where it says 'PROTOTYPE' to the wording of your choice and you will receive a download link to your custom high-resolution file for download.
Pledge R1000 = Reward #3! Custom Signed model
- Receive a fully assembled model with the option of colours and custom decal that I will sign
- I will make a fully assembled model that will be in your preferred colors and you will have the option to replace the 'PROTOTYPE' decal with your preferred wording. I will personally sign the model and it will be shipped to you via your preferred shipping method.
- You will also receive the high-resolution print file for download.
Who am I?
- My name is Denzil and I am a 3D artist who enjoys all things creative.
- I am inspired by great science fiction movies, games, and books. I have a passion for creating digital art and creating 3D models and animations.
Where am I based?
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- I have many projects I would like to explore and would only like to make a product that is available to people if there is an interest in it.
What is the plan once 100% funding is received?
- I will use the 3D model I have already created to make a flattened version of all the parts so that it can be printed out and then cut out and glued together for backers to make their own model at home.
- All backers will receive the high-resolution print file while higher-tier backers will receive their custom print file and/or model in addition.