ABOUT THIS PROJECT
Airshow in aid of fire prevention! For the first time in 25 years, the sky's above George, South Africa will be filled with the sound of high-performance aircraft and display teams from around the country.
The 25th of April 2020 has been set aside to host this spectacular event!
After the terrible fires that cost so many lives and caused such destruction to this beautiful area the need for more firefighters, equipment and training has become a priority and to this end, funds raised by this event will be donated to the Southern Cape Fire Prevention Association, who will use funds informing and training further teams as well as providing support, training, and equipment to the numerous Fire Prevention Units and Volunteer Groups in the Southern Cape.
In order to run a successful Airshow, there will be some large expenses to cover.
- We will need to employ safety, security and have a medical team on standby during the course of the show.
- We will be needing fuel to fuel the aircraft as well as safe zones for the audience.
- We would very much appropriate any form of cash donations as our goal is to be able to run a successful show and be able to hand over a large sum of money to help our local fire fighting teams better their equipment as well as further their training.
- Reward #1 = Pledge R2000
- YOU receive a Stand or Stall on the day of the Garden Route Airshow Event to promote YOUR business or run a stall!
- This level of the sponsorship will receive a Stand to display and advertise your company or a Stall to either do food or crafts!
- Electricity will be provided and there will be a limited number of stalls per product!
- Reward #2 = Pledge R5000
- YOU receive Adverting in the Garden Route Airshow Event Program!
- This level of the sponsorship will receive a Business card size Personalized Company Advert that will be printed into our Event Program and handed out on the day of the event.
- 15 000 copies to be printed!
- Reward #3 = Pledge R75000
- YOU receive advertising on ALL our marketing platforms until the 25th of April 2020 for Garden Route Airshow!
- This level of the sponsorship will include YOUR company logo on ALL our further marketing and mention YOU as a sponsor for The Garden Route Airshow!
- You will also receive a personalized company banner on the day thanking you for being a part of this wonderful event and helping us make it possible!
We are looking forward to seeing you all there.
Who are we?
- The Garden Route Airshow Team are here in aid of the Fire Fighters of The Garden Route.
Where are we based?
- We are currently located in Knysna, South Africa!
- The end reward will be to hand over a substantial amount to The Fire Protection Association with our Airshow, initially to achieve that we need crowdfunding to help us make the event possible.
What is the plan once 100% funding is received?
- To proudly hand over the funds raised to The Fire Protection Association and start organizing our next event.