ABOUT THIS PROJECT
'The Pods - Marloth Park' Free-standing luxury accommodation units in the heart of the Bushveld!
The container units used at 'The Pods' at Camps Bay Retreat (the pics shown here) and other places are extremely popular.
Marloth Park is a nature reserve bordering the Kruger National Park, there are no fences between properties so animals have freedom of movement, there are several B&B and small lodges. The properties are all large, averaging around 2000sq/m each. Putting these container units in Marloth Park, built on the same principle as the ones in Camps Bay would be as popular!
The second stage of the project is to go green and run totally on solar.
Marloth Park with its close proximity to Kruger is an extremely popular holiday destination, and it being a nature reserve there are many animals that roam the reserve, and visit your garden! With no fences allowed the animals have freedom of movement.
These 'Pods' would be the first in the area and being relatively inexpensive and unique would be a definitive drawcard!
To raise capital to install initial 6 units on the property, then to market locally and internationally, also to Airbnb and other portals in the industry.
Four units will be marketed, while 2 units will be kept open for rewards to investors.
- The plan is to initially install 6 units, property space is 2400sq/m, which can easily house 6 or more units.
- Ideal about the container models is the ease of installation, from start to finish less than 2 months! No construction litter!
- Each 6m unit will have its own en suite bathroom, kitchenette, lounge area, and bedroom - ideal for one or two people.
- Covered verandah with own BBQ. A communal swimming pool and BBQ area for small groups.
- Units will be spread out through the bush to offer maximum privacy.
- Pledge R500 = Reward #1 >> Entry-level 1:
- YOUR R500 pledge will be used to discount the total amount of YOUR holiday booking made.
- Pledge R1000 = Reward #2 >> Medium entry-level 2:
- Pledged R1000 = YOU receive 1 unit for 2 nights free accommodation!
- Pledge R5000 = Reward #3 >> Top-level:
- Pledged R5000 = YOU receive 2 units (max 4 persons) free for 5 nights!
- For larger amounts, this could be staggered over a period of time
Who am I?
- My name is Johan Brits, and I've been in the tourism industry for over 30 years, running my safari company, as well as a game lodge.
- I'm also a qualified Field Guide registered in South Africa and Namibia.
- I have extensive knowledge of the safari and lodge industry.
Where are we based?
- I'm based in Malelane, a town on the border of Kruger and 30km from Marloth Park.
- It offers a good reward structure for small investors!
What is the plan once 100% funding is received?
- To contact all investors and then start with the building of the units, and then to install them in Marloth Park.