Fresh My Life is bringing the spirit of Summer to Cape Town!
The first event of its kind takes place on Saturday the 3rd of September at LOKOH – a magical old warehouse in the heart of Woodstock, Cape Town from 9am – 5pm!
We invite WOMEN (and men!) to get you inspired, fresh and #SummerReady!
Ticket holders get access to ANY of Lifestyle Workshops, Coffee tasting: Black Insomnia (The World’s Strongest Coffee- if you dare) as well as organic wine tasting with Bio Cape Wines. There is also a cool and ALL female DJ line-up bringing a vibe as you get inspired!
- Chief Operations Director of Jumpstarter, Derek Whitehead will be hosting a workshop @ 11-12am on funding your small business through crowdfunding (Jumpstarter was voted Best in SME Business Financing for the 2015 Corporate Vision African Corporate Excellence Awards and Africa Business Awards – 2016’s Most Innovative Company, South Africa)!
- Beauty brands such as Kiehls and Inglot will be hosting Make-up Basic classes to get you feeling glam on the outside while aspiring bloggers can learn about “finding your niche and promoting your content” with Lauren from the Travel Manuel (voted The Best Travel Blog in Africa).
- FML’s movement classes will have you get you back to your sexy self! Lee Sophia Piedt (Top contestant in So You think you can Dance) will be hosting a “Dancing in Heels “class and Nadia Jaftha will have your confidence levels at 110% after her “Bootyfull” dance class.
- Silent yoga, a unique new concept to Cape Town combines “Silent Disco” and yoga is also available for a truly exciting movement mash up!
- You will also be able to buy beautiful local art, costume jewellery for ladies and cool streetwear for men. iScream and Red will also be showcasing their bags made from recycled seatbelts, and you can watch new Cape Town talent perform while shopping.
- Tasty food trucks and various fresh offerings will keep you fuelled throughout the day as you celebrate your new self!
- Amongst many others including inspirational stories, fashion and health workshops!
- DATE: 03 SEP 2016
- TIME: 09:00 – 17:00
- VENUE: LOKOH: 89 Sir Lowry Rd, Woodstock (Opposite Buchanan Square)
- Ticket Price: R150 p/p
The Lifestyle Shakers inspire our customers The Lifestyle Shakers inspire our customers by hosting by hosting 25 -45 minute workshops that minute workshops that boost confidence, inspire, educate and SHAKE UP YOUR LIFE!
10 Ways to clean up your diet for busy people.
Understanding your skin type and summer skincare.
Understanding Supplements and exercise.
Fit Candy Station
Purpose More Than Profit – build a great business AND change the world.
Hand Crafted Brands
Contouring and Summer Makeup.
Spring Fashion Tips and Trends 2017.
Eyebrows and Eyes.
Lindy Lins Makeup
How to fund a small business with crowdfunding.
Starting a travel blog, finding your niche and promoting your content.
The Travel Manuel
I’m not afraid of the F Word
THE TASTE BLAZERS
Some of Cape Towns home-grown hot talent. A SENSORY EXPLOSION blazing the way in the ultimate foodie phenomena, creative coffee and craft brew, bru.
The Worlds strongest Coffee.
Black Insomnia Black Insomnia
Liquid performance for training and recovery.
Fit Candy Station
Organic Energy Drink.
Simplicity and freshness.
Bang Bang Burrito
Polynesian Beach Food.
Integrity of Juice.
The Movement Masters give unique Movement classes made to WAKE YOU UP from your winter slumber!
The Design Cartel create exquisite pieces designed to enhance your space and life, they inspire VISUAL THINKING and expression. This is also where it will be showcasing new artists!
Say goodbye to the winter blues and high-five to a FRESH NEW LIFE!