Employers for Christ (EFC) is a non-profit organisation serving employers globally, using biblical principles to enable and equip them and their employees as disciples for sustainable family and community impact. Thank you for considering helping us to raise funds to be able to sponsor bibles to employees attending our weekly sessions at work, lead by our spiritual workers.
There is a tremendous need for a workplace ministry due to the fact that employers and employees spend so much time at their workplace. EFC came into being as a workplace ministry answering the need of thousands of employees looking for assistance on how to deal with the numerous pressures from their work, family, community and spiritual life.
Without the Word by our sides daily we struggle to keep our focus. We humbly need this mirror image of who Christ is. We would love to give this gift of guidance, truth and life to each of the employees we reach out to in 2019. You can make a difference and assist in planting the Word in their hearts.
One bible can change a family or even a community! The weekly sessions employees attend change their outlook and attitude, but a bible could be their source on a daily basis.
Thank you for taking the time to look at the video and listen to the heart of one of our spiritual workers. He will be one of those blessing an employee with the gift you gave.
To show our gratitude we would like to reward you!
- Donation of 1 bible (Pledge R50) = a personal Thank You Letter!
- Donation of 5 bibles (R250) = 1 month advertisement (1 x per week) on our Facebook page!
- Donation of 10 bibles (R500) = 2 months advertisement (1 x per week) on our Facebook page!
- Donation of 20 bibles (R1000) = 4 months advertisement (1 x per week) on our Facebook page!
- Donation of 40 bibles (R2000) = 6 months advertisement (1 x per week) on our Facebook page! + 1 month advertisement on our website!
- Donation of 100 bibles (R5000) = 12 months advertisement (1 x per week) on our Facebook page + 6 months advertisement on our website!
The gratefulness of those receiving bible’s are echoed in the testimonies below:
“I became a different person since coming to work. I accepted Jesus as my Saviour. The ministry made me to share the Word every day, pray and help others. I do share with friends and loved ones.”
“My spiritual life has been uplifted and I am able to influence those around me to take time to listen to the Word of God.”
“I have learned a lot about the bible. I have also learned to trust in Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. My world is changing into a beautiful world. I am blessed to listen to the sessions every Friday.”
We, and they, would appreciate your collaboration and giving heart!
Employers for Christ
Who are we?
- Employers for Christ (EFC) is a non-profit organisation serving employers globally, using biblical principles to enable and equip them and their employees as disciples for sustainable family and community impact.
Where are we based?
- Gauteng and Freestate, South Africa
- We have a range of supporters, interested people, ministries and organisations, as well as employers and employees connected to the ministry and want to give everyone a chance in giving, even our friends and family.
What is the plan once 100% funding is received?
- Bibles will be acquired with our already in place supplier and handed over to new employees attending the weekly sessions.
- We will show our gratitude and backers will be thanked and rewarded for their collaboration!